Monday, January 12, 2009

Which Circle Is This?

So I worked on the wine inventory for thirteen hours yesterday, which is why I didn't check in. The bad news is that we didn't finish it. The good news is that I was well fed. I picked up egg and cheese bagels from Dunk1n D0nuts on the way in, since the Bread Basket doesn't do Sunday breakfast. Sam bought us brunch from F1ve and T3n. I split a 5 and Tenedict and French toast with one of my co-workers. It was really good, and I had a difficult time getting back to the task at hand.
Day turned to night and punchy turned to stabby, and eventually I hit a wall and decided to go home. I missed a dinner party that the b.h. and I were going to attend. That sucked. Dinner was fried cheese sticks and beer. So inventory still isn't done and my cholesterol is probably through the roof. Great.
The rest is too boring to discuss, but suffice to say that as much as I might like some of my co-workers, being in close quarters with anyone (aside from the b.h.) for hours on end is not pleasant.
Whew.

3 comments:

Z said...

I haven't eaten cheese for a fortnight. Glad to know you've had my share.

heybartender said...

I think I've had everyone's share. Not stopping, though.

The Preacherman said...

fried cheese sticks and beer and I wasn't invited!!!....sulk

13 hour wine inventory would be cool if you had to sample each bottle.....when I live my dreams