Friday, January 16, 2009

I still can't get warm, and since the b.h. is on the road tonight I don't suspect it will get any better. I stopped at the grocery store on the way home from work to get some firewood, but they were out. Which means I will have to leave early for other work in order to stop at other grocery store. Keep your fingers crossed for me, kids, because I really don't want to go traipsing around in the woods behind the house looking for wood when I get home at 4am.
In other news, South San Gabriel was amazing. Also, I got to talk to several people who I rarely get to see, so that was fun.
Crap. I guess I'd better go get ready for work.

4 comments:

Z said...

Fingers crossed. I'd cross my toes, but I've got chilblains from the cold.

The Preacherman said...

Just nick someones fence when it's dark ;-)

heybartender said...

Thankfully the other grocery store had plenty of wood, so I got two stacks. Then I stayed out until 5:30 in the morning and didn't wind up making a fire anyway. Oh well, best to be prepared.

heybartender said...

PM-
Great idea. I'm going to make a note of that.