Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Loafing; Then Not.

Having a day off without some kind of plan is dangerous. I've been reading this 331/3 book about Murmur, which is great, but I'm afraid if I lie down to read I will fall asleep again.
The house is quite chilly.

Later: Okay, now I've cleaned the kitchen and the office, vacuumed, gone to the store for vacuum bags, done some laundry, and taken out two large bags of trash. i also donated two boxes of random shite to Goodw1ll. So I'm rewarding myself with a Terrapin Dos Cocoas. It's their new side project and I have yet to taste it. I'll be sure and tell you how it goes.

4 comments:

Z said...

Gosh, you're purposeful. I'd have read and fallen asleep.

The Preacherman said...

what the 'eck is a Terrapin thingy? Alcoholic? I'll try it then

heybartender said...

Local beer. And don't tell anybody, but I wasn't that impressed. I mean, it's good, but it's no Y0ung's Double Ch0colate Stout.

heybartender said...

Oh, and Z-
I'm not purposeful as much as embarrassed. We may have (Centr0-matic shaped) house guests this week and I had to dig out the house from under the laundry and dirty dishes.