Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Whew!

There's just something really comforting about having a President that is smarter than me. It's been a long time.
We watched the Inauguration at D & S's house, and then the guys piled into the van and headed out on tour. Today they'll drive ten hours and sleep at a hotel somewhere in Virginia, and tomorrow they'll drive several more hours and then play a show. I won't be seeing the b.h. again until Sunday night (Booooooo) in New York City (yaaaaaay).

Luckily I have lots to keep me busy. I am off today, so I will be attending a bash at Shayne and Todd's and then going to the 40 Watt for the Dictatortots, Hayride, and The Dumps. I have to work early tomorrow, then I'll come home and eat and walk the dogs and be off to a French Wine Seminar, which could only be better if I didn't have to drive myself there.

Thursday I'm off during the day, so I will likely try to get lunch with my friend MT, then I work Thursday night and Friday morning.

After that I'm off to New York. I seriously can't wait.

1 comment:

The Preacherman said...

He's smarter than me too...he wears a tie....