Sunday, April 30, 2006

Warp speed...

Okay, so time is getting away from me. To a ridiculous degree. But in the past five days, i have moved every piece of furniture in my house, and vacuumed and dusted and scrubbed and re-organized, and thrown out, and donated and laundered, and well, i am tired. And my big sister (one of them) is in town. So I don't have time to talk. But my hous eis clean, and my laundry is too, and I have been to the farmer's market. And I have been drinking too much. And smoking as well.
I am having an excellent time. But no time to talk about it.
Thanks to J and E for the fucking AWESOME cobbler(and the hospitality, and the marmalade, and the plants). You know how I love the cherries. And the sheep are stupendous.
AJ and Amanda can TOTALLY borrow the truck.
It will make them feel Southern again.
It doesn't have an emergency brake. And it has some rust leftover from its Yankee upbringing. But Atlanta doesn't have hills, to my knowledge. I think they mowed them down with all of the vegetation.
Or maybe Sherman did it.
Who knows.
In any case, things are a bit hectic, but there will be plenty to share, when the time comes.
But for now, I must to friends and family...
XO

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It was a delight to have you here. So whadja get at the Farmer's Market?