Tuesday, April 04, 2006


I have resisted the urge to do this blogging thing forever and ever. But today I located a bunch of old journals, and they were really hilarious (usually when they weren't supposed to be), and so much fun to read, and I haven't kept one forever- so here I am. I hope that this will force me to write every day. That has been on my Unofficial New Year's Resolution list for about seven years running, but since I am too lazy to actually write a New year's resolution list, it has been incredibly easy to ignore said list.
That said, Spring has sprung here in my neck of the North Georgia woods, and with it my desire to do something. Anything. I credit (or blame, as it were) the people listed on the right (I think it will be on the right, but I guess I have yet to get that far in the setup phase, so we'll see) with inspiring me to get my proverbial shit together and get going. Some of them are my good friends, and some of them don't even know I'm here. I guess that's the beauty of the internet...

No comments: