Sunday, April 09, 2006

Beautiful Dangerous Idiocy...




For some reason, people realy hate it when I try to take pictures while driving. And I'm like
"Hey motherfucker, you're not even in my car, so what the fuck do you care? And have you seen those fucking clouds over there?"

I am fully aware, of course, that these people are right But you really had to see these clouds. And since I am sometimes a dangerous idiot, now you can. They looked like mountains in the distance. Fluffy, pink, mashed-potato mountains. The pictures are fuzzy. The camera is old. (But it was free- and so am I.)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Well, they *are* incredible clouds. I personally can't take photos while I'm driving because I have a hard enough time just, y'know, driving. :-)

I think it is auspicious that you started out your blog with the best dog photo of all time.

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.