Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sprung


I have been very worried that our two geese (they're not really ours, but they seem to have adopted our pond this year) had lost their yunguns to a predator or an illness of some sort. All the other geese in the neighborhood have been tromping around with their babies for a couple weeks already. Yesterday, though, Marge and Homer finally came through. And it seems that they have come to trust us so much that they actually parade the little guys by a couple times a day, close enough to our deck for me to snap a couple photos. Congrats, guys. Way to go.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Great news! I had my fingers crossed for those crazy kids.

J.H. said...

CUTE!

J.H. said...

Yunguns?

heybartender said...

Yes, "yonguns." You got a problem with that?
Actually, I like the idea that the young-uns are Young Guns...