Friday, May 05, 2006

T.G.I.F....




And thank god I didn't pick up a shift tonight. I know it seems like I have been incredibly slack, but as you can see from the photos I have been plenty busy. Also, my sister was in town for several days, and despite the fact that she has several years on me, she has plenty of energy and I am *wiped out*.
But, I did have a good time, and i did get a few dinner parties and country visits in, and I planted a whole bunch of stuff, too. The yard is starting to really shape up. Except for the "grass" (which is actually hay and several different kinds of grass, made to grow very quickly for the livestock which used to inhabit this place) which is now at least waist high.





Ah well- no worries. The weather is lovely and I have no place in particualr to be for the next 24 hours. Yay.

2 comments:

Cadley Dad said...

Hi, is that the decking that you can see the Geese from?

Looks like you've been busy.

heybartender said...

Yes, the dacking is the same. Right outside our front door. We are really lucky.