Thursday, March 26, 2009

I should be going to Atlanta today to a big wine show/tasting thing at the High Museum, but for various reasons I can't. I'll not dwell on that for the moment.

Woke up to dogs barking madly and a quick good-bye kiss from the b.h. He's off to rock and stuff, and won't be home again until Sunday night. I'll not dwell on that, either.

It is and has been pissing down rain, which is great for the plants (and the water table) and lousy for my mood. I got up and drank the last cup of coffee and finished watching Bright Lights, Big City, and then checked all places on the computer to see if we have a loan/house/job yet. Nothing.

Last night was busy but mostly uneventful at work. Got to taste about eight wines within the first hour, which made the rest of the shift go a lot more smoothly. One of our reps was in and asked if I would be attending the High Museum thing today, and when I said I wouldn't be able to, he said he'd try to snag me something good. Which is unnecessary but appreciated. I'm thinking about going in earlier than I'm supposed to just so I can get the hell out of there tonight. If I get paid I am definitely going down to see The Heap at the GA Theater, but since I have less than no money (there were some banking errors this week) it all depends.

Trying to figure out a way to get to Savannah next Saturday. The b.h. has a show but he will have to leave before I am done with work in order to be there for soundcheck. If anybody's game let me know. This is definitely my last chance to get there before we leave town.

So yeah- that about sums it up. Now I'm going to make another pot of coffee and pace until the mailman gets here.

No comments: