Saturday, March 14, 2009

I got some sleep last night, but it was restless, and since I went to bed just out of the shower the result was that I awoke this morning with even darker circles under my eyes and hair that would not lie down. I didn't have time to shower again before work, so I showed up looking like Dennis Leary in Rescue Me. The first season- you know, pre AA, post-bender (and fistfight). Yeah. Not pretty.
I went to the new bakery this morning and got an egg and cheese biscuit, which was awesome, and a doughnut that wasn't. Got to work a few minutes early. Mostly a smooth and fairly busy day. Which doesn't make for interesting blogging, but I promise that if I don't get any sleep tonight I will blather derangedly in the next post. Hell, I might do that anyway.
Going to pour a Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout ("blackout stout" to my co-workers) and hope for the best.
Adios, amigos.

No comments: