Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Waiting for Godowen.

So I ordered my copy of The Signal, assuming (there I go again, Z) that it would be delivered on the release date. No such luck. Damn. I didn't rent it from Vision Video because I thought it would be waiting for me when I got here yesterday. Crap. I still haven't seen the finished version, but even in rough cut I thought it was fantastic. Go get it, and tell me how it is. Amazon sent it via the U.S. Mail, so who knows when it might get here. I suppose hacking back all the overgrown vines in the driveway might help. Crap.
Alright then.

2 comments:

alfredblog said...

its complete and utter crap.
and a total rip off of 'cell', by stephen king.

heybartender said...

It's okay, because after I watch it I'm going to see the D.M.C.B.

I hope everyone else is enjoying our private jokes.