Monday, June 02, 2008

Sunday, Sunday, and finally SUNDAY.

We got up early, like I said, so I had some time to get laundry started and have some coffee before starting my day. I had talked to Jenn about maybe getting breakfast at Big City Bread, but when I called her she didn't answer. When she called me back she sounded like she had one foot in her grave. I know the sound of a hangover, and I know when I'm hung over the last thing I want is sunlight or food, so we rain-checked for next weekend and I got on about some other business. Ran some errands with the b.h., then went to a party for the cutest little muppet two-year-old in town. I realized while we were there that when people stop going out after they have kids it really is because they can't. Watching my friends chase after, monitor, and try to entertain theirs is all the proof I need that I never want any. They are all adorable, though. It was a really great party.
After that we headed over to the 40 Watt for a wedding. It was strange to see all those bar folks in the daylight, but everybody looked sharp and we all managed to get by, sunlight be damned.
After that we headed back here to watch a movie and sit on our butts. Once pantsless, real Sunday commenced and it was quite relaxing and nice.

No comments: