Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm finally internetting from the house, which means- yep, you guessed it- photo time! Yay!

First up, a view from the bottom of our hill, which I have dubbed "The Ass Burner":

I remarked today after the b.h. and I returned from the grocery store that it was good we hadn't bought any new pants before we left. I suspect a month or two of this thing will mean smaller sizes for both of us.

This is the view looking back from about halfway up:


And one from the top:


The very bottom of this picture is where the last one was taken from. This thing is serious.

And the end result:



The funny thing is that the path into the (miles and miles of) woods behind our house is almost vertical, but for some reason it doesn't seem to hurt the way the Ass burner does. Maybe because on the way home from the woods you go down hill. I'll try to get some pictures of that path later in the week.

No comments: