Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Planting.

So far I have planted a knockout rose (at the base of a large electrical pole in the yard that somebody, not naming names Wyatt and KG, has been digging at), two C0lumbines, a blue rose (I had never even heard of, much less seen one, so of course I had to buy it), sage, flat-leaf parsley, basil, bay, fennel, two early girl tomatoes, green beans, three kinds of thyme, mint, and a few ornamentals that i can't remember the names of. I haven't put a ton of work into the yard, but it is starting to shape up nicely. The roses look like they might bloom at any moment, and the bulbs I planted a couple months ago are finally coming up.
Just now I got an e-mail from Peggy Plants: "Team: temps in the mid to upper thirties this week. Pay attention and pull in any plants that might be in danger." Or something to that effect. Fuuuuuck.
Thing is, I know better, but I can't help myself.

No comments: