Monday, March 17, 2008

Light Days (But Not in a Panty-Liner Way.)

So this week should be much easier than last week. The b.h. has taken both Wednesday and Friday nights off because his band is playing. This means that not only will I also be sharing in the fun social atmosphere of two rock shows, but he will work for me on Saturday night, which leaves me with only one bar shift this week. Woo Hoo!
Plus there's the J. Roddy show on Friday night. Sweet.
Forgot to mention the insane weather that occurred while I was "getting my hair did" on Saturday. Shayne and I were chatting it up at the shampoo bowl, without a care in the world. When we returned to her station next to the floor-to-ceiling windows, it was raining and hailing sideways in the parking lot. The b.h. had left three messages on my phone, telling me that tornadoes had been spotted nearby and to stay put wherever i was.
I did. it was pretty freaky for a minute there, but nothing much happened- except a giant rainbow, which was neat.

No comments: