Wednesday, March 05, 2008

24 Hours To J. Roddy.

Man, I can't wait. And this time I believe I have convinced a few friends to come along. (Yes Shayne, that means you. You won't regret it, I promise. Matt likes 'em, for fuck's sake! And Matt is like the Life cereal Mikey of Rock and Roll!)
So I went and bought an area rug today. It's seven by ten feet, and getting into my car was hilarious. I stopped to get the b.h. at work on the way back from the store and he had to sit in the back seat. Which was cool, because he got to do the whole "Home, Jeeves" bit and I love that bit.Anyway, it really ties the room together, if you know what I mean.
Jamie made me a Bloody Stupid Johnson hat. I love it and I have been wearing it for three days. This is convenient, because my hair looks like shit right now. Normally, I don't much care because I am not nearly as vain as I am lazy, and mostly I can't be bothered to keep it in any sort of... order, but right now it is completely out of control.
Here's hoping they come up with a BSJ sun hat so I can ride this right through the summer.

Woo Hoo!! I just got a call from the b.h. saying that he has got himself a ride home from work tonight, which means I have to run to the fridge for (gasp) a second beer. Sweet. I got this Harpoon I.P.A. the other day from Five Points Bottle Shop. It Rules. I also tried out a British ale- thrice hopped and quite tasty- called Wytches Brew or something. I can't remember the exact name right now and of course this is the one time when I've already taken out the recycling, so I don't have the bottle handy, and - oh fuck it, I need to go get that second beer.
Okay, I'm back. And I brought a muffin. And now I've dropped crumbs into the keyboard. Shit.
So did I mention how much I liked de novo dahl? Well I do. I honestly couldn't remember what they sounded like, because it had been so long since I had last seen them, but about one minute into their first song on Saturday night it all came rushing back, I knew I had bought a t-shirt from them for a reason. Yep, they rocked.
Okay, I'm gonna go read the blogs of people who have more to say now.
Later.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Here is the link to the Bloody Stupid Johnson hat pattern, in case your readers have perused the Wikipedia entry and are wildly curious as to what such a thing would entail. ;-)

I'm so glad you like it!!!!