Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Couple Quick Photos.

The garden need weeding before I post any progress, but here are a couple of things that I'm not embarrassed to show off:

This guy was stuck between the windows in our office the other day.




I had to peel off the plastic insulation to let him out, and then he ran into, rather than out of the house. I did eventually find him (alive, thank the gods) a couple days later in another room. I let him out.

This is the b.h.'s clever disguise for our new lawn mower. We don't have a garage, or even a shed, so we had to resort to desperate measures in order to protect it from rain and theft.

2 comments:

Z said...

A tree! Yes, very realistic.

That looks a big lizard. Fond as I am of reptiles (oh yes, I've known a few...) I'm not sure I'd want him in my house.

heybartender said...

I don't like to brag, but the b.h. is quite the artist.
And actually, the lizard is quite small, but I managed to get close enough to him to throw off the perspective. These guys are all over around here. They're pretty sweet. This one is no bigger than my ring finger.