Sunday, April 06, 2008

Long Weekend.

I worked on Thursday at the store, then Thursday night at the bar, then Friday at the store. Friday night I stayed home and did laundry and cleaned house and went to bed early. Saturday morning I took the b.h. to work and then went and ran errands. Managed, after much searching, to find a comfortable pair of waterproof shoes and a shirt with a UV protection rating of 50. I'm not exactly one to tan, you see, so I have to do whatever I can to protect myself from the sun. For the past twelve years I have achieved that by mostly remaining indoors while it was up, but no more.
I worked Saturday night. It was relatively uneventful.
I bought a second blue (I should say "blue") rose bush, and it bloomed pink like the last one. I'm going to try and give the other one extra nitrogen and see if Jamie's and my theory doesn't work. I returned it today and got some pineapple sage and a clay pot. Also picked up a gallon of paint and a paintbrush which I hope to put to use this week in our kitchen. I'll be sure and take some pictures when I finally do (I know you're all - er, both - very excited).
Too tired to expound much further. Read a bunch of blogs and caught up on my magazines in the last couple days, but not much else.

No comments: