Monday, March 05, 2007

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!

Is anyone else having trouble with this g.d. *New Blogger*?
I can only upload photos some of the time. I have to change the g.d. font every time I post (which is why this one is different than the last several). I am unable to make links within my posts. The script in a post sometimes runs into my sidebar. And as for making template changes? Hell no! If I were to do that, they promise me that they would save my old template so I could transfer information, but at this point I do not have much faith.
So out of curiosity, did everybody have to switch? Because I was forced to "upgrade" against my will. And is anybody else having these problems? Are there new instructions for creating links?

3 comments:

Z said...

I didn't have any of those problems and you and I use the same template. Maybe you could compare your old template with the new one - it sounds as if something hasn't copied across properly.

I do links the same as I always did, but if I write down what I do it shows up as a link and it won't let me send an uncompleted one. Silly Blogger.

Z said...

a href="put in the URL">put in link /a>

before the start, put in < and another < before /a

Does this make sense?

heybartender said...

Got it! Thanks!!