Sunday, February 25, 2007

A Thousand Words.



This is pretty much how I've been for the last two weeks, which is why I have been here so spottily. I have been keeping up with everyone else's blogs, but haven't had much to report. Yesterday was a One Nostril Day, and I got out and dug up the yard a bit, preparing for what I hope will be a banner garden year.
Today the b.h. and I went to the farmer's market in Atlanta, which was absolutely lovely and promises to make for fabulous dinner. I also bought a bunch of flower and veggie seeds from our local home improvement hell hole, as I simply could not wait for the ones I ordered online. So I'm off to dig in the dirt, or at least in the peat pods. Hopefully there will be more yard progress tomorrow. For now, I am just going to bask in the warm glow of my Two Nostril Night.

No comments: