Saturday, February 17, 2007

Master Procrastinator.

Although I have actually done quite a bit of cleaning today, I am putting off emptying the dishwasher just a little longer. I am trying to hurry up and clean the house because the b.h. and I are hosting some friends from out of town whose band is playing in town today. The guys are extremely laid back, and probably wouldn't notice how filthy my house is (though you could harldy miss the dog hair tumble weeds blowing across the kitchen floor), and are likely to be too drunk to notice either way. I am, however, my mother's daughter, and therefore cleaning frantically. And listening to The Hold Steady. They are really great. They got band of the Year on either MySpace or Pitchfork or one of those internet sites, which in my book is much more prestigious than a Grammy any day. So yeah. Still procrastinating. Except I can't think of anything else to say. Crap. Oh well, to the kitchen then...

No comments: