Monday, January 03, 2011

Some random photography:

This is the road that we took through the Northeast Kingdom on Christmas. I swear we didn't pass more than twenty cars in the whole hour. It was beautiful, if a bit ominous.



This shot was snapped by the BH (the artist formerly known as the b.h., whose new name was given my my voice recognition software. We had a long and heated argument about it, the software and I, but in the end it one) in the middle of the day last week. He was coming out of the neighbor's garage and walked straight over to our house. I'm a bit nervous about it, actually. I thought this was one potential trouble we could forget about for the season.


This picture is a good example of why I need a photography class. Adorable but not very well lit. Two more weeks! I can't wait.

No comments: