Monday, October 29, 2007

Warning!

This is not a post you should view very closely if you have a weak stomach. I have been describing the bottom of my foot as having it's own Halloween costume this week, and a few people said they want to see it. In a way, you kind of have to see it to believe it, so if you scroll down you'll get both the front and side views. it looks like my foot grew an eyeball. For those of you who are not inclined to look at other people's revolting injuries, here's a picture of where I've been for the last few days:



The pillow in the middle there marks the spot. The dogs have been fiercely snuggly in their efforts to make me feel better.
It's working.

The morbidly curious can continue to page down.






Eyeball?





Or Breast?



2 comments:

Z said...

The so-called doctor charged you twenty dollars and he left you in a state like that? Darling, I've had veruccas (as we Brits quaintly call plantar warts) a couple of times, and I bought a little bottle of stuff from the chemist (pharmacist) and painted it on every night for a few weeks and it all came out, painlessly. It cost about £3 ($6), tops, and I've still got half a bottle left.

That is the most fascinatingly revolting photo I've seen for a long time. I also love both the dogs on the sofa, so that you are snuggled all over.

heybartender said...

Z- i tried the stuff in the bottle. Tried it several times over the last two years in fact, and it helped marginally for a short time. If this thing isn't gone I'm going to have you send me a bottle of your stuff C.O.D. Seriously, I am NOT going to do the liquid nitrogen again.