Saturday, May 05, 2007

Sigh.

I came home and posted after work last night. I don't remember everything I said, but it was a fairly lengthy, definitely snarky, and potentially funny account of last evening's frat-tivities. I don't know how or why, but it got lost. I know I was not drunk (not for lack of desire to drink away the pain, but for lack of time in which to consume the quantity of alcohol that would be required to do so. Plus, I am the designated driver.), but I somehow obviously managed not to hit either the 'save' or 'publish' button. Ah well, such is life. I'm sure it's funnier in my head anyway. Suffice to say that I told a guy that i was going to "Come over the bar and hurt (him)", and then truned and sweetly asked somebody's dad "What can I get for you, darlin'?"
We watched a documentary yesterday called This Film Is Not Yet Rated. It is reviewed and critiqued very well over at hyperbolically challenged, the link to which is to your left. I will just say that it was interesting and informative, and made me wish for the umpteenth time that I lived somewhere else.

No comments: