Friday, May 04, 2007

Mayday.

That's Mayday, as in S.O.S., not rites of Spring and whatnot. I have been at a creative low ebb. I (gasp) don't feel as if I have anything to say. I have been a bad, bad blogger. I don't mean to be both sporadic and boring, but honestly I just can't think of anything interesting to talk about at the moment. I did finally get the garden mulch, but one truckload turned out to be less than I thought it would be, so I have to get another truckload before I can plant. I did manage to get some fennell in the ground. It has to have its own bed because it doesn't play well with others. Cross your fingers for me that it takes. I absolutely love the stuff.

We did get to see Spider Man 3 the other night. Can't get into too much detail, as I never know who might be lurking online, but we have a friend who works at a local theater and occasionally will preview something at 3am. We liked it a lot. But then, I'm pretty easy when it comes to super hero flicks. Venom looked cool and scary, the Sand Man CGI was absolutely killer. I have seen some shitty reviews of this movie. Somebody said it was "over the top"(?). I personally find that hilarious, because in my humble opinion, it's what these movies are about.

Somewhere in the middle of that movie I started feeling pretty gross, and by the end I had a full-fledged cold, which I am still nursing. So too tired to think of more fun stuff to say. Many thanks to Z for giving me both reading material and eye candy whilst I cough and weeze and consume much tea.

No comments: