Monday, April 30, 2007

Yawn, stretch.

It is now thirty-six hours since I have last slung a drink. I feel like I may recover from the weekend eventually, but here's hoping that at least I won't have a repeat anytime soon. Twenty-five cent drinks can't get over the bar fast enough. That was Thursday night. Animals in suburban camoflauge (kakhis and polo shirts and those shirts that make all the college girls look knocked up).
Friday was fine, I guess, but I was too tired from Thursday to really enjoy it. Saturday I was apparently so rude to a girl (I took away a beer that she brought in to the bar - a beer we don't serve) that she decided to write about it on her credit card slip. Bitch tipped us less than ten percent anyway, and had the nerve to designate it specifically to J in her note because I was so awful. Oooooh, thanks. We'll make sure he doesn't spend all of that in one place.
Other than that I spent a bunch of time in the yard again. Still don't have the veggies in the ground, but I'm hoping to deal with that this week.
Looks like the b.h. and I might head up to TwangFest in St. Louis in June. Blue Mountain is supposed to reunite for a show there, and even if they don't I want to see Centro-matic and Tim Easton. That weekend happens to be T's birthday, too, if I'm not mistaken. He's going to meet us there.
I am looking into the Organic Farming prograqm that they're starting at UGA this year. Not sure if I need to be a full-time UGA student in order to participate, or if there is a non-student program. Either way I'm interested. Seems like a logical step.
I know this is another boring post, but honestly, the weather is too nice for me to hang out and be clever indoors.

No comments: