Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Pollen Panic.

It's that time of year again. Birds chirp, bees buzz, and my formerly forest green car is now a mucky shade of yellow.


(That line is where I rubbed off the pollen with my finger so you can see the difference in color.)

Are you sneezing yet?
I hope not, because if your nose gets too stuffy, you won't be able to smell this:



I appreciate wisteria more with each passing year. It's stay is far too brief, but will be followed, I know, by honeysuckle, and then giant magnolias. All of these things are lovely and have an intoxicating smell that I never got in the north (Though the lilacs up there are pretty amazing as well).

So anyway, everybody i know seems to be coming down with a "Spring cold", while I am getting started on what promises to be a hellacious allergy season.

By the by, there is a payoff for all the pollen:

These guys are gonna be huge.

No comments: