Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Exhausted.

I just finished making:
-peppermint marshmallows (no, I did not buy marshmallows and dip them in peppermint- I went all Martha Stewart on that shit and made them myself. They are not as pretty as Martha makes them, but what the hell.
-chocolate espresso rounds (most of them burned, but the good ones are really good).
-orange ginger cookies (dough's done but will be baked tomorrow, as I am simply too tired to deal right now).
-chocolate covered butter mints.
-chocolate dipped pretzels.

Tomorrow, date nut bars, coconut cookies, and my extra special, Total instead of Rice Krispies so they look like holly when you dye 'em green and put cinnamon candies on marshmallow treats. Ahh, the holidays.

Feeling a bit trepidatious about the Xmas party tomorrow night. It's not like my co-workers need an excuse to get drunk and annoy the shit out of me, but now they have one.

No comments: