Saturday, July 15, 2006

Ouch.

Managed somehow to pinch a nerve in my neck while sound asleep yesterday. I started out asleep, anyway, but the actual pinch brought me screaming (not literally, thank gods) into consciousness. Luckily I have the best chiropractor on earth and I got fixed up just hours later. Took the night off last night to ice it up and recuperate. Since I could barely move, I pretty much layed around and watched videos. I can't think of anything that makes me more bored or depressed than watching hours and hours of television. Ugh.
Talked to my good friend A, who was sitting in the drive through of a fantastic Mexican restaurant that she had taken me to When the b.h. and I were in California a couple months ago. It was kind of fun, because I could hear the guy on the speaker, and the radios from the other cars, and I had a very vivid image of that spot in my head. I even remember the smell of the bush that borders the drive though lane on the passeneger side. And I remember thinking to myself that I love those bushes and I never remember what they're called. They grow all over here in Georgia. I think they're either gardenias or camellias-see? There I go again- but anyway, they smelled fantastic, and talking to her I felt like I was there. And when the French tourists backed into a parked car and the car's owner came flying out of the restaurant, screaming at the top of her lungs, I was glad to be at home on my couch.
I worked tonight. I am tired and not feeling creative enough to say more. Trying to post more often, though, so there you go.

No comments: