Sunday, September 16, 2012

I got to see my old friend A today for a few hours. She was so hungover that she was green when I picked her up at her mom's house. We laughed about it of course, but I knew she wished she would die. We stopped for sandwiches on our way to running errands and shopping, and after she vomited copiously in the ladies she perked up considerably. I tried on twelve pairs of pants today and bought one. I also tried on many, many shoes, but since my current job is keeping me from wearing any of the great shoes I already have, it was easy to deny myself.
Mostly it was nice just to spend time with her and catch up and bullshit around. I dropped het at the airport this afternoon knowing full well that i wont see her again for months, but also taking comfort in the fact that when I do we will pick up right where we left off.
Tonight the b.h. And I took the dogs and went to my sister's for dinner. Other Sister was there as well. The weather was lovely and we drank and ate and enjoyed ourselves immensely. I just love the fall. It is so good to be home.

No comments: