Saturday, September 15, 2012

I believe my phone has killed this blog. On the bright side, my photo blog is getting very regular posts, because the camera is so easy to use that I can take and post a picture while doing almost anything- including driving. But this tiny keyboard is not so eAsy to navigate.
We saw Springsteen last weekend at Wrigley Field. It was cold and we got rained on for over an hour, but it was absolutely transcendent- everything I hoped it would be, and more, thanks to the surprise appearance of Tom Morello and Eddie Vedder.

Work is getting progressively better. I will likely never be completely content working for a giant international corporation, but I am having more success at the day to day, and I am finding some enjoyment in the job.

Today we're going down to Lincoln Park to see J. Roddy Walston and the Business, after which I will head to work for the evening. Later, I might go see my friend Wes Hollywood's new band, and tomorrow I will visit my parents and an old friend who is in town for the weekend from California. So I guess you could say that I am doing everything I came home to do.

Now I just have to get my shit together and write about it more.

No comments: