Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day, Y'all.




Reading up on different styles of porters. Had one from Smuttynose last night, and it is glorious. Also watched one episode of Smiley's People before passing out cold. I'm assuming that the reason I have no idea what's going on is that it was the first episode.
Two long days at work, and I'm about to embark on another. And then, Sunday. Ahhhhhh.

I think we're going to a dinner party, but we haven't decided what we're making yet. Or rather, we haven't decided what the b.h. is making yet. I think I'll go peruse our stack of Cook's Illustrated.

2 comments:

The Preacherman said...

Welsh Rarebit. Easy to make gorgeous to eat. My speciality.

heybartender said...

Oh my god you're right! Good call.
All of my favorite things: Beer, cheese, bread, toasted nuts, broccoli, and asparagus (if it looks good at the grocer's). Thanks, man.