Monday, February 02, 2009

37 Hours.

Off, that is. Tonight and tomorrow. Both of us. Now I just have to figure out which book I'm going to read next. I tore through Service Included, which I got from K, in just a couple of days. Now I'm trying to find that 33 1/3 R.E.M book again, and I've got The Collected Stories of Leonard Michaels (which Roy suggested and I bought with my b-day git certificate from MT), and also Fortress of Solitude, which K bought me at Strand Books (more on that later. Plus I've got the Joe Strummer biography, one called The Gift, which I started already, and a pile of other stuff to read.
Oh, decisions, decisions. Leonard Michaels first, because I can read one story in a short time. I'm gonna go grab a beer and flip a coin or whatever.

2 comments:

The Preacherman said...

Try 'Wilt' or 'Riotous Assembly' by Tom Sharpe

or Red Dwarf by Grant Naylor.

You will piss yourself.

heybartender said...

Thanks! When I get through my current massive pile of books I will look for them. Always looking for a good recommendation.