Sunday, August 03, 2008

Fun New Time Sucker.

Holy crap. I've just spent a good bit of time over at the Athens Music Family Tree. If you haven't seen it yet, go on over. But make sure you have plenty of time when you do, because it is chock full of interesting information. I can't wait to see what it looks like in a year. I've sent the link to several people who I hope will start contributing to it. It is a nice reminder of just how fucking cool the music scene is here, how many great shows I've been to, and in short, how lucky I am to have lived here for the past eight years.
I worked both jobs yesterday, which meant that I was mostly useless by the second half of my bar shift. Fortunately I had a lot of help from J and N. I still felt like a useless piece of crap, though. I have got to get my schedule sorted out.

Not feeling very talkative at the moment, come to think of it.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

7 Degrees of Neff - awesome.
You called the other night I see, but i missed it! Wanna have lunchies one day this week? Been dying for some White Tiger.

heybartender said...

I called on Sunday because Bo was on NPR. Only three songs, though, so you didn't miss that much.
Call me about lunch.
White tiger?