Monday, June 04, 2012

There is a moving truck in the driveway. Slightly guilty pangs as I sit typing while two Eagle Scouts load our entire house into a thirteen foot square space.
We leave on Wednesday, drive to Erie, and then in to Chicago on Thursday. We will see our house for the first time when we arrive. Hilariously, there are two shows we want to see Saturday night. Already got tickets for Kelly Hogan, so we are decided. It's like the universe telling us we are doing the right thing. I promise to be back more regularly when things calm down.

1 comment:

Z said...

Best wishes, darling, I hope all goes well and it's clear you're making the right move.

On Thursday, I'm going to Corfu for a week. Snap decision, I didn't know it myself until 4 hours ago. Seize every opportunity. Good luck x